Monday, June 20, 2016

Inglot, Inglot, Inglot, Inglot.....

If you follow any of the beauty blogs, especially ones here in Ireland, you might just have come across the title of this blog post before...  Inglot, Inglot, Inglot, Inglot is literally all I am hearing these days!  The brand has been getting such rave reviews that I have been dying to find out if it would meet the hype.  So, queue up a trip to the Crescent in Limerick and me just randomly wandering into the Inglot store........ For nothing more than “a look.” 


I bought three things.




As a brand, Inglot seems to fall somewhere between “drugstore” and MAC.  Price-wise, each thing I bought was under €15 - so far so good!  This might be controversial but I am a firm believer that MAC is generally overpriced.  So if I have found a brand that matches the quality for much less money I’ll be a very happy bunny!




Now let me start by saying I’m not a massive lipliner fan.  Some may say I have been “blessed” (it may not necessarily be a blessing!) with fairly full lips and I find that the wrong shade of liner will just result in me looking like a clown.  Not a good look... However, the Soft Precision Lipliner no 67 is possibly the best natural lipliner I have ever bought!  It matches the natural colour of my lips perfectly.  It lasted a lot longer than any other liner I have bought for similar money and the fact that I like it at all says a lot!  If I had to pick a downside it would probably be the pigmentation.  It’s not the best ever.  I found myself having to go over the lines about 3 times to get the intensity I wanted.. But I suppose it is called Soft Precision..  Over-all this is definitely a winner!




Now for the lipstick!  Here we fall back into the worry of the clown territory.  I only EVER wear nudes; dark nudes, or pink nudes, or nudes with a slightly purple tone, or nudes with a slightly brown tone, or nudes that look like skin.... you get the idea!  Well I played it safe and this was no different!  225 is a pinky nude, and it’s shimmery...... There’s not much more I can say... It’s a staple and worth a buy! Oh it had a surprisingly nice smell!!  But other than that, a very safe choice...  Safe is good sometimes though....



Onto the real winner; Eyeliner Gel 77.  It is a black, black, black eyeliner that doesn’t move even if you want it too!!  Every time I where eyeliner it transfers onto my crease or smudges in my waterline, but this didn’t budge! I put it on at 8am and at 10 o’clock that night it was still fresh!  You do need a good eye-makeup remover to get it off, but that’s a small price to pay!  Honestly if you’re struggling with eyeliner this on is definitely worth a shot!  Just be aware that a little goes a very long way.  I learned that the hard way!



                      


Right, blog no 2 down!  I’ve never written about makeup before, and wasn’t really sure what should be said.. but hopefully it was at least read-able! :)



See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment