Friday, July 1, 2016

A Very Quick OOTD

I love Outfit of the Day posts! Maybe it’s because I’m nosey, maybe it’s because I’m lazy and can just copy what people are wearing.  

Unfortunately I’m still learning and I only have one picture and um... you can’t really see the whole outfit.... I think I’ll have to start asking people to take OOTD pictures for me if these posts are to continue.  But that’s incredibly awkward, so we’ll see!


I went quite a bit out of my comfort zone with this.  The first reason is that I went into Zara in the Crescent Shopping Centre when I’d sworn to never go in there again!  The merchandising is upsetting and the staff are unfriendly.  But I can’t resist a bargain.  And there was a sale on and and and and...... I’m only human!!!!  So I went against my better judgement and bought navy shorts with birds on them and I couldn’t be happier!  

When I first picked it up I thought it was a skirt, so was pleasantly surprised when I went to try them on!  Perfect for out irish summers when I’ll mostly have to wear them with tights while battling wind and rain.  Joys of it!

Crop tops are not my thing.  I picked this one up in Pennys and still have no idea why, but I’m glad I did!  While I’m still not comfortable baring my midriff to the world, it was definitely a lot more comfortable wearing this rather than battling with tucking a top in all day!

You can find the shorts here :) !!


So have a forgiven Zara in the Crescent?  No.  I haven’t.  It’s a depressing store to walk into.  Will I still shop there?  More than likely yes.. and I’ll probably still leave every-time swearing not to go in again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment