Tuesday, September 6, 2016

TV Choice Awards 2016 Best Dressed

The 2016 TV Choice Awards were last night and here's a quick round up of who I think the best dressed are!




Holly Willoughby
I'm going to start with the best.  Goals. GOALS!!! This woman can do no wrong!!! She is perfection. I'm not even going to say anything. I'm just going to stare at the picture in awe and wish I looked like that.




Catherine Tyldesley
Simple, black, elegant. I think she could have done with a necklace or maybe a belt, but she's definitely on the best dress list!



Katie Price
Not a fan of the new-new-new boobs, but this dress is fab! I love a backless dress and the think the toned down makeup sets it all off perfectly!


Fearne CottonFearne can do no wrong. I love this! I love everything about it and I'm not even lying! Look me in the eye and tell me you wouldn't dress like a ballerina princess if you had the opportunity!! See! You can't! She's just missing her wand and tiara. I'm pretty sure I have ones she can borrow....


Faye Brooks
When will this trend end?? When will people realise that non-colour silk and a thigh high slit on a tight skirt isn't flattering on any skin tone or any shape? If you're reading this and think you can pull it off; you can't. I don't think Faye looks bad, she's on trend, and a very, very beautiful woman! It's just one of those trends we're all going to look back on in tens years time and cringe.

Thank you all for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment